Friday, September 6, 2013

Run for the Border

Ok, seriously. What just happened here? I wish I could explain it. I wish someone could explain it to me.
I've always been able to pick the restaurant OR go to the restaurant someone else picked. I'm not a picky eater. 
Backup- announcement- I am once again pregnant. Early pregnant (6 weeks as I write this) but feeling it. Big time. In fact, I probably won't post this until I'm further along- but need to document tonight's phenomenon nonetheless. 
It started with an innocent thought. That boiling hot, spicy Korean tofu soup sounds good. I only get it with Auntie G or my mother-in-law because they can order for me. Within 30 minutes I wanted it so bad I couldn't find a comfortable way to lay in bed (which you think would be caused by the record heat that makes the craving even stranger). I have just entered my first "craving." This is nothing to joke about.  I feel a psycho-like need for spice taking over my body and mind and I don't know what I will be willing to do if it's not satisfied. 
With nugget, I had things that I knew I could stomach and thus, I would request more. Then once Mr. P decided to buy it in bulk, I would change my mind. However, I don't recall ever having a craving. And I know I never sent Mr. P out after to dark to fetch something. Until tonight. 
So I knew I wasn't getting Korean soup, but a Taco Bell 7-layer burrito makes up for most spice needs for me. And he went and got me one. Typing this, I 1/2 wish I had asked for 3, but that would make me more miserable than the one is going to make me- because face it, you don't puke, eat Taco Bell, then fall asleep and wake up feeling squeaky clean, you know? In fact. You don't do it sober. Ever. Until now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment